Adalyn turned 10 years old today. Double digits! For those parents who have already walked through this journey, you know how quickly time flies and how fast kids grow. Adalyn is a blessing to our family and we are so thankful for who God has made her to be. She is funny and compassionate; she is fiesty, sarcastic and adventurous; she loves being at home but she also loves traveling to experience new things; she loves our life in Uganda but she also misses her family and friends in America. She is independent, courageous, smart, thoughtful and forgiving. We love her dearly, and we hope you enjoy watching her grow with us.
Here are the questions for this year….
- What is your favorite color? Orange
- What toy(s) do you like to play with? Legos, Cars, Pokemon, Rubik cube
- What are your favorite food? Sweet and sour chicken, Beans and posho
- What are your favorite drink? Novida, Milk
- What TV shows do you like to watch? Pokemon, Baking shows, Nature shows
- What is your favorite outfit? Jerseys and sport shorts
- What are some of the things you love to do? Play outside with our dogs, Go to the swimming pool with friends, Play sports
- What are your favorite sports? Soccer, Frisbee
- If you could be an animal for a day, which one would you be? Why? A dog to see the relationship with humans from its perspective
- What book(s) do you like to read right now? Bad Guys, Geronimo Stilton, Stink
- What are your favorite games? Skipbo, Uno Flip
- What are your favorite video games? Minecraft, Rocket League
- What are you thankful for? Home, Friends, School
- What is your go-to snack right now? Roasted gnuts (our type of peanuts), Peanut butter and apple, Choco pops cereal
- What do you like about school? PE, Being with friends
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Blankie
- What movies can you watch over and over again? “Tom and Jerry”, “Bad Guys”, “Recess: School’s Out”
- What has been your favorite place to visit? Why? America because that’s where our family is
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Police officer
2 thoughts on “Adalyn’s First Decade”
Thanks so much for sharing with us Adalyn! It sounds like you and Gideon have many similarities! Hope your next decade is filled with amazing experiences where you see the awe and wonder of our amazing God!
Happy 10th Birthday, Adalyn!!! Happy 1st Decade!!!