Adalyn got to celebrate her birthday, both by dressing up at a school party and having a superhero birthday party. She had a blast playing with her friends and is loved well. We are thankful for another year of our spunky, fun, energetic and beautiful daughter. Here are the questions for this year…
- What do you love doing? Playing with the dogs and climbing
- What is the toy you play with most often? Legos
- What is your favorite TV show? My Little Pony
- What makes you feel happy? Izzy having puppies
- What makes you feel sad? When Delilah is in heat because I can’t play with all the dogs together
- What is your favorite outfit? Soccer t-shirt and Ninja turtle t-shirt
- What is your favorite game? Operation and Sorry
- If you could be an animal for a day, which one would you be? Snow leopard
- What is your favorite book? Black Lagoon series
- What is your favorite movie? Super hero movies
- What are you thankful for? Delilah, Jez, school
- What is the best gift you have ever been given? Blue water bottle because I’ve been waiting for it for a while
- What do you like about school? Math
- Who are your best friends? Julia and Ella
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Blankie
- What has been your favorite place to visit? Why? Egypt because it was fun to see the Sphinx
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I haven’t figured that out yet
4 thoughts on “Birthday Girl, Adalyn”
Happy Birthday Adalyn!!!!
Thanks Betty! Love y’all and see you soon!
I love the questions you asked her and Recorded for keeping. Wonderful way to hold on to memories! Love and miss y’all! Mamma Dee
Sent from my iPhone
Thanks Mama Dee! See y’all soon!